[Coco] Xmas issue of CoCo Nutz! newsletter!

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Tue Nov 15 13:50:14 EST 2005

Dear gang,

Mary Kramer is in need of lots of new material for the upcoming
December/Xmas issue of her newsletter 'CoCoNutz!'

Would you please consider writing an article (big or small) along with
photos if needed or maybe some BASIC code listings (not too long,
though)?  Any kind of write-up is perfect for this newsletter.

Send submissions for the Xmas 2005 issue to:

  coconutznewsletter at yahoo.com
  or
  roger at newfoal.com

BUT HURRY!!  She wants it done by sometime around Dec. 5th so we're running
out of time already to submit something.

** Let's make this a nice Xmas issue that we can look back on for years to
come and remember 2005 for another great CoCo year **

--
Roger Taylor
Longview, TX