[Coco] Color Compter, Hard Disk Controller, etc

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 11:46:42 EST 2005

Sorry, Malcom,
I wasn't going at you specificly, I have just noticed a bunch of people in
the past do this, and with CoCo stuff, it DOESN'T MATTER what the shipping
rates are, we will pay it, if we want the item bad enough (I have even had
U.S. sellers ask for a $10 extra fee-on top of shipping, just to ship it to
Canada, and gladly paid it).
Just PLEASE do not use UPS. UPS extorts money from Canadians by charging an
outragous "Border Fee". USPS is the cheapest! I have won a lot of e-bay
auctions from the states, and USPS has ALWAYS been the best for shipping
rates (and the best service).
-Glen