[Coco] Notest on Portal-9 and MESS

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 12 20:01:04 EST 2005

Roger,

There has been a change in MESS, although the docs don't show it, and
with the latest versions the command option -skip_disclaimer no longer
is available. That may require a change in the Portal9.ini if the above
option is stock, as MESS will not start from Portal-9 if a command line
option is not accepted.

Also, I've noted that CCASM supports most of the EDTASM syntax but not
the logical operators .AND. .NOT. .OR. .XOR. .DIV. .MOD. .EQU. and .NEQ.
That is not very important, but users of EDTASM should not expect
complete compatibility.