[Coco] [Color Computer] 4k Color Computer

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 18:29:23 EST 2005

Lenard,
Do not go through the effort, CoCo 1 without 64K are not worth anymore that
with 64K, infact, the only ones that do sell are 64K's because then you can
get a Floppy and run OS-9. CoCo are not like the Altair or the Lisa, and
infact the Grey CoCo 1's are least sought after. If you watch e-bay, you can
usually get then for next to nothing. In fact people on this list have
stated before that they wouldn't even take them if they were free (I am not
in that opinion). I, myself love the look (except for the keyboard) of the
original CoCo 1's, yet they are not very practical at 4K, BUT at 64K they
can do alot with OS-9 L1, and play all of the games and programs not ment
for 128K coco 3.
JMHO
-Glen