[Coco] [Color Computer] 4k Color Computer

LEONARD I MILLER leonard23 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 12 18:21:09 EST 2005

I've been meaning to ask this question and I thought there would be no
better time since everybody has been talking about memory.  I have a Coco 1
with a 4k badge on it, but when I opened it up it looks like there has been
some mods done in the memory section.  I haven't actually powered this thing
up, but I'm assuming that it has been upgraded to 64k.  My question is how
to put it back to stock?  I think it would be worth a lot more in stock
condition.  Also, where would I get the chips?

I'll try to get some more info on it.

Leonard