[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] Looking for a Coco I 64k?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Nov 12 15:14:49 EST 2005

I made that statement about a machine TANDY SOLD as 32K, which excludes the
32K obtained by piggybacking 2 sets of 16K chips, which naturally would not be
capable of 64K.  I never heard of anyone piggybacking 32K chips to obtain 64K,
if that's what you meant, but that certainly wouldn't apply to a machine sold as
32K by Tandy.

Art