[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] Looking for a Coco I 64k?

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 17:46:50 EST 2005

On 11/11/2005 05:18 pm, Jan Vanden Bossche wrote:
> Hallo,

No, there were official 64k Coco I machines and upgrades.  When OS-9 L1 first
shipped there was not yet a Coco II.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Now she saw what that authority was capable of.  Worse, she saw peace
taken to its extreme.  And it was the most awful thing she'd ever seen.
                -- Inara at Miranda, from the "Serenity" novelization