[Coco] NT :is it just me?

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri Nov 11 05:13:23 EST 2005

I'm sorry for misquoting you. I meant no insult by it. My point was that when
you listed the drives you considered the price to be high. When I saw the price
that you were asking vs. what the dual drive were going for on ebay I thought I
was getting them cheap! (btw the drives work great) I think that you're right
about a lot of the people buying coco related hardware not having any idea of
what you and others are also selling it for.

I think the idea of putting together new drive, multipaks, etc is a great idea.
After all they're no longer being made and the case of things like floppy drives
what's out there won't last forever. Even once common items like multipaks are
becoming rare and expensive on ebay.

Frank