[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Video garbage on CoCo

Basil Fitze basilf at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 9 00:19:12 EST 2005

Why not just get a new Coco (whichever you have) check this site
http://www.coco.8bit-micro.com/ or if its a Coco check out Cloud9 they fix.

Or if your looking for a part checkout this site for a part
http://www.vintagefunworld.com/ enter the Coco link.

Hope that helps.  Still looking for a Coco 1 64K.

I just won a Tandy 1000 HX  on Ebay and wonder if it can be used a
upgrade Coco 3.  It has the perfect keyboard and wonder if there is a
floppy and Hard drive controller that could fit inside.  Anyone try to
do this.

--
Basil Fitze
Computer Consultant