[Coco] Color Quaver/ .PCL file extension/ Green Mountain

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Tue Nov 8 16:27:13 EST 2005

At 11:22 AM 11/8/05 -0800, Tony C wrote:
>I did
>ask about the pcl files, because I went to the Quaver directory and found
>nothing that would run on the coco. At this point, I am still trying to
>locate the executable files for Quaver.

You'll have to ask someone else. I wrote it and have some cassettes in
storage, but I'm sure someone has converted it somewhere. I put it in
public domain several years ago. It was sold with both binaries and source
code.

Dennis

PS: Please keep on-list rather than responding to me privately. Thanks.