[Coco] New Version Of Mocha Emulator

Brad Grier bradgrier at cox.net
Tue Nov 8 15:57:24 EST 2005

For those that don't know, Mocha is my online Color Computer 2 emulator
written in Java.

I've finally updated the GUI to use Swing - no more ugly AWT components.
The applet should take on the look and feel of your native OS. The catch
is that you *must* run Java 1.3 or greater (although it works best with
the latest version of Java 5).

You can also change the look and feel while Mocha is running. If anyone
has a Mac, I'd be interested in seeing a few screenshots.

There's a link to the old AWT version if you have problems running the
latest and greatest.

Thanks,

Brad

http://members.cox.net/javacoco/