[Coco] Rainbow cassettes

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 5 13:52:18 EST 2005

Thanks, Bob,
Pooyan worked just fine, along with "the King" but I have tried numorous
times with Zaxxon and from 2 different sources- one an "official " copy from
RS and another that was just on a tape with a whole bunch of other games.
But I am going to get back to it tomorow. I also noticed "sailor man" has a
"loader program" first on my tape, I bet this is going to take a while to
transfer (ecpecialy when I am geting I/O errors, but thats half the fun.
-Glen