[Coco] Rainbow cassettes

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 4 11:31:44 EST 2005

Probably it is hoping for a particular artifact color set. However, that
depends on the manner in which a specific Coco boots up. Typically a
game that relies on artifact color gives you a chance to swap colors.
That is either done by hitting the RESET key while looking at a color
swatch (red/blue) or answering a question "is the swatch red?".

If you don't have any instructions and don't see a color swatch, try
hitting the RESET key while the game is running.