[Coco] Rainbow cassettes

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 00:00:21 EST 2005

Thanks Robert,
My copy is indeed the RS version with the RS cat number. I have tried
another tape (just a bunch) which has it on it, but it seems the same.
I have tried to search for Steve's email address, and it seems that his name
is a common one. I wanted to get permission to post some of his stuff on my
website, but so far, I havn't been able to track down the "right" Steve. If
you have (or anyone ) has information on how to contact him it would be much
appriciated.
BTW "Pooyan" worked without any problems, and "the King" works, but loads up
an "opposite" color scheme, then when loaded from cassette. (the king now
has a grey "King" with red-pink girders- daisy has green gray hair).
interesting..
well enough for this evening. CSI is on.
-Glen