Ignore my last message. Re: [Coco] New! Cassette to floppies

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 2 23:10:03 EST 2005

Ignore that last message which is wrong. It may have been a bad tape
save but I'm not sure why the peeks did not work. A repeat test gave the
correct answers for the CLOADM.

I can see why &H7E-$7F works as that would be the beginning of the next
block to load, if there was one. I have not yet found why $1E7-$1E8
holds the start address.