[Coco] Bad news for Catweasel - Fwd: Newsletter 241105

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Nov 26 10:32:09 EST 2005

Hopefully this forwarded message comes through to all who
are interested.  If not, contact me and I will copy it it
into the  reply.

Basically the message says that due to some new German
regulations, the people who make the Catweasel will have
to stop shipping it until they get some paperwork
completed.

Torsten:  Since you are in Germany, do you know anything
about this and are you in a position to elaborate?

-Jim