[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Digest Number 774

Al Hartman alhartman at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 16:56:08 EST 2005

I haven't yet contacted the first person to ask for
the Coco, I've been busy most of the weekend and
haven't pulled the unit out to test it..

The Composite Mod is an add-on, it was in the unit
when I bought it at a show, and I don't know which one
it is, and what the schematic is...

If someone can get Dennis Kitz's Coco Mod book, he
publishes the schematics for one in there...

My old TDP-100 (which is now non-functional) had a DBK
Lowerkit, a DBK Composite Adaptor, up front Reset and
Power lights, and HJL Keyboard (which I think is the
best.. It now has a broken key, I wish I could find
another..). I had a CocoMax Cart, A Disto
Supercontroller with ADOS, an RS-232 Pak, an 80 Column
Pak, and more...

I also had a WICO Joystick adapter to use Atari
Joysticks, and I added heatsinks to the 6809 and the
PIA chips.

That was a nicely setup system in it's day...

I've got my eye out for another TDP 100 if I can snag
one.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/CFFolB/TM