[Coco] sn76477 ti sound chip ...

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun May 15 14:00:34 EDT 2005

Kevin

I guess since TI no longer makes the chip and probably has not in
the last ten or fifteen years or so, one could classify a NOS parrt as
rare.

Then again slapping the lable of "rare" on it is just a means of trying
to get more than it is worth.

In its day it was not a bad sound chip.  It competed with the GI chip.

james