[Coco] replacing main rom

Nickolas Marentes nick at launch.net.au
Fri May 13 17:23:55 EDT 2005

John Hogerhuis  wrote...
> No way it can be done in 6K. Only a genius among programmers could fit
> a gui into 6K. Such a man would be a Programmer among mere
> programmers.

Yes it can. Most of my games are under 8K of assembled code. A basic GUI
front end that does file management can do it, especially if it is utilizing
calls to the ECB ROM. I'm not talking about a CoCo version of Windows XP or
Mac OS here. I'm talking about a simple gui filemanager front end only.

Whether anyone (including me) has the motivation to do so is another matter.
:(

I like the idea of being a "programmer among mere programmers" though!   :)

Nick