[Coco] one more thing ...

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri May 13 11:31:49 EDT 2005

Kevin

Even for anything it is a bad idea. IF you happen to reverse the
symmetrical connector then you put the full supply voltage onto
Green input of the convertor. Might not do any damage then again it
might.

I hate symetrical connectors. The blank pin can be used as a key to
prevent the plug from being inserted reversed.

james