[Color Computer] [coco] Hard drive driver and dd for Nitro9

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 12 06:10:34 EDT 2005

OK, TOS vs T0S (oh vs zero) shouldn't be a relevant issue and I can't be
sure about the OS-9 manual as the font might confuse the two as this one
does.

The only way I can see the driver not working (as you now describe it)
is for some system definition changing in NitrOS-9 that breaks the
driver code. However, before coming to that conclusion, you really
should try to include hdrive and /h0 within the boot file and test it
that way.

If it turns out that the old driver will no longer work, would you be
happy with a new one that works with both NitrOS-9 and OS-9 Level2?