[Coco] Re: Re: Re: [Color Computer] King's Quest for the Coco

Albert Stinger albertstinger24 at canada.com
Tue May 10 23:00:39 EDT 2005

But, you do have a voice and some input with the NitrOS-9 project, and when
in your previous post you went from helping another to attacking someone
else, whom is not on this list, because of copyright infringement, then it's
clear to me that you should have first voiced your opinion to have that
project remove any copyrighted material and then attack others for doing the
same. It only seems fair to me that your attack should start there first.

"Robert Gault" <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote
in message news:4281717B.9080908 at worldnet.att.net...