[Color Computer] [coco] Hard drive driver and dd for Nitro9

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 10 22:54:03 EDT 2005

You said load the driver. Have you tried putting the driver and
descriptor in the boot file? If you are loading them after booting,
exactly what is your procedure?

Far as I know, there should not be a problem. There have been several
versions of the Ken-Ton drivers and you do need to be sure that you are
using the correct I/O addresses in both controller (jumpers) and driver
because you could have a conflict with your floppy controller. The Disto
SCII can conflict with the Ken-Ton so one or the other would need to be
changed from the defaults.