[Color Computer] [coco] Hard drive driver and dd for Nitro9

George Ramsower Yahoo at DVDPlayersOnly.com
Tue May 10 22:40:23 EDT 2005

 Well HECK, DARN, DOGGONNIT, SHUCKS and all that.

 So I used TOS and got it right. After setting it all according to what works in OS-9 L2, it just locks up when I try to access the HD.

 Suggestions?

 This time, I'll wait for help. I'm out of ideas.

George

  Oops.. it's an error 246.
  Anyway, as I mess with dmode, I see in Nitros9 there is T0S (tee zero ess). In MW OS-9 it's tee oh ess, TOS. It that an "Uh, Oh"?

  I'll try again using tee oh ess and see if it works. UGH!

  George

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Yahoo DVDPlayers
    To: ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 7:02 PM
    Subject: [Color Computer] [coco] Hard drive driver and dd for Nitro9

    Nitros9/6809 works on my main coco, but when I load the ORIGINAL driver and
    device descriptor for the Ken-Ton SCSI interface, it gives an error 247 when
    I try to access the hard drive.
     Is this a compatibility issue with Nitros9 and the original OS-9 driver? If
    so, is there a Nitros9/6809 driver and DD for this board?

     Perhaps there's another issue I've not mentioned, but I haven't a clue what
    it is.

     Thanks..

    George

    Yahoo! Groups Links