[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] King's Quest for the Coco

David golgotha at toughguy.net
Mon May 9 21:46:35 EDT 2005

Albert Stinger wrote:

>It's already been imaged! You'll find it at RTSI inside of coco.zip.
>
>That's located at: ftp://rtsi.com/RSDOS/incoming/john collyer/
>
>Albert

When I go to load the game using KQ1.DSK in MESS (using 'DOS') - I get
to the OS9 prompt ok..

I then type 'Sierra' to load the game..

the game asks me to press a button on my joystick if I want to use it,
or Ctrl-Break to use keyboard.. I do one or the other (tried both)..

The game asks me for the second side of disk 1.. I try all disks
(KQ1.DSK through KQ5.DSK) in floppy #0 in MESS, but it wont let me past
- keeps asking for disk 1 side 2

What am I doing wrong?

regards,
David