[Coco] multi-sync monitor thing & DPMS ...

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Mon May 9 17:00:39 EDT 2005

theother_bob at yahoo.com writes:

<<
 The only reasons I would say leave it out is if it would affect the final
cost
 by more than a few dollars or require additional wiring hassles. The more
 modern standards we can incorporate into our old equipment the more useful it
 stays... not to mention the cool factor when showing it off! :)

 cheers,
 Bob >>

       No additional wiring is needed.   It will be an option that people
can choose not to use.      No real extra cost either.

Roy