[Coco] MESSin it up

tim lindner tlindner at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 4 15:48:29 EDT 2005

Roger Taylor <rtaylor at bayou.com> wrote:

> At 02:19 PM 5/4/2005, you wrote:
> >I typed in the Matrix demo, but I'd still like to figure out how to use
> >MESS to do this.
>
> Highlight the program from your e-mail and hit CTRL-C to copy it.

Roger, he said he using Debian (operating system) so that means he using Linux and xmess. He said in
an earlier email that copy and paste isn't working in xmess.

But to answer the OP's question, you need to set the meta data properly for Disk BASIC to understand
the file is a BASIC file.

./imgtool put coco_dmk_rsdos MATRIX.DSK ./MATRIX.TXT --ftype=basic --ascii=ascii

Also name the file MATRIX.BAS, just in case.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at ix.netcom.com                                        Bright