[Coco] MESSin it up

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed May 4 15:38:22 EDT 2005

At 02:19 PM 5/4/2005, you wrote:
>I typed in the Matrix demo, but I'd still like to figure out how to use
>MESS to do this.

Highlight the program from your e-mail and hit CTRL-C to copy it.  Go into
the MESS emulator, and at the CoCo prompt, click on the EDIT menu from the
MESS GUI and click PASTE.  It will appear you are typing the program in
very quickly.  In fact, my listing showed that line 40 was turned into line
0, so I had to type that line in manually.  The demo looks like it would
make a good screen saver for the CoCo.

--
Roger Taylor