[Coco] CoCo and The Matrix

David golgotha at toughguy.net
Wed May 4 00:08:59 EDT 2005

Hi John,

I was wondering if you might ever find the time to write some tutorials
on Coco3 graphics programming? Any info available is spread over such
wide-ranging sources as to make it almost impossible for those starting
out to locate, understand and use.. I'm sure the community as a whole
would benefit from your knowledge (and the knowlege of others as
experienced as yourself *cough* Nick et al *cough*) , and may promote
further releases for the beloved 8-bit

How much do I need to pay you? lol

regards,
David