[Coco] DSK images to coco

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Sun May 1 19:17:50 EDT 2005

Tim Lindner said:

> Well, that sounds like a bug! Are you saying this will only not work
> with 80 track drives? Or that it doesn't work with any type drive.

Well, I'm not sure, but it may have something to do with the fact that 80
track drives use more than one sector of  file allocation table. Since the
disk is open already, OS9 can't update the fat sector, because it's already
been written. This is just conjecture, BTW.

Regards, Bob Devries
--
Regards, Bob Devries. Dalby, Queensland, Australia.
Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to.