[Coco] Moving files from my linux box to my coco

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Sun May 1 18:47:50 EDT 2005

Boisy,

I'm in surprisingly little hurry (my doctor tells me that I'm OC) to
start trying. I'm going to busy at work for a while and I'm waiting
to get the superIDE interface (not in any real hurry for it for the
same reason :-)) that I was planning on storing the files on. I also
have a few items that I bought on ebay and other places such as a multi-pak
and floppy drives.

Whenever you have the time will be fine.

Frank

PS - I hope your finals go well.