[Coco] I have not forgotten - stuff still coming

Thea Hardy thea at pathworks.net
Sat May 28 15:24:48 EDT 2005

To those I have promised stuff, it's still coming.

My mom barely made it through to 100 and was hospitalized but is now
out. It's been a harrowing time. Had to cancel my surgery and
reschedule - June 15. After that time I am going to be sending things,
but it will be in bits and pieces. So please be patient.

If anyone who asked for CoCo stuff before doesn't want it anymore,
please let me know.

Thanks for your patience with my unruly life!! :-)

Thea