[Coco] [Color Computer] King's Quest for the Coco

supergeekyness realitystorm at sympatico.ca
Mon May 9 10:10:51 EDT 2005

I just got a boxed copy of King's Quest 3 for the CoCo today, full game
with the instructions.  According the booklet you can backup the game
by:

"At the OS9: prompt, type 'backup /d0 #48k', follow the prompts for
inserting source and destination (formated) disks"

There are also instructions about how you can copy the files to a
harddrive or double-sided floppy.

I'm hoping that if you can back it up, or put it on a harddrive you can
image it.

I'm still just not having any luck trying to do this on my PC (booting
from Dos not XP), I'm begining to think that my floppy controller just
will not let me do it.

Steve.

Yahoo! Groups Links