[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Distro 1 Meg Board

Dean Leiber deanl at 1stconnect.com
Thu Mar 31 22:54:17 EST 2005

Glen,

I have been working on the CoCo/Os-9 Archive and the Manual for the 1 Meg
Upgrade( I Believe) is in the archive as well as the schematic package
for the Disto Products. I'm not sure at the moment if they're up on the
Dennis' site (ftp.maltedmedia.com.) Unfortunately I am currently out of
town taking care of a sick family member and have no access to my CDs.
Perhaps some kind soul could send Glen a copy of the manuals he needs?

Dean

>I recently won an Auction for a 1 Meg Disto board (attached to a CoCo3
>Mobo). I have been trying to find any info on this and posibly some
>PDF's of it. I found out it does need a separate Power supply. Does
>anybody have information on this, or a manual I could posibly buy off
>them.

Yahoo! Groups Links