[Coco] Software media

billg cwgordon at charter.net
Thu Mar 31 16:46:54 EST 2005

Believe it or not, as big as this little town is, I cannot find floppy
diskettes or computer cassette tapes.

I've check all 7 Radio Shack stores, Walmart, K-mart, and all the little
independent variety stores around and everyone has switched to 3.5"
diskettes or CDR and DVD media.

If ANYONE has a spare disk or two or a spare cassette tape they could spare,
I'd sure appreciate it.  And I'm still hoping someone will find some extra
manuals (all kinds) that they would not mind parting with.

To those who have already helped, thanks.  And a TIA (thanks in advance) for
the rest of ya.....