[Coco] Software media

billg cwgordon at charter.net
Thu Mar 31 18:25:37 EST 2005

Thanks, I'll try all of those to see if I can fix the problem.  I wonder if
my timing is off a little, since I have to turn on the machine after I hit
csave (not a computer cassette recorder-no remote jack).

As for the drives, I can't find anyone around here that still has the 'edge
card' floppy cables any more.  They have cleaned out their back rooms and
thrown all that "old stuff" away, and have all gone to the pin connector
cables.