[Coco] Working with the cassette, D'Oh!

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Thu Mar 31 16:48:55 EST 2005

Bill:

Other than a couple of false starts and the time, I spent
working on Mary's drives, that is the case for me.  I
think I retired my CoCo back in 85 for the Atari ST, and
that is something I never wish I had done.  I still got
Rainbows until the end, but that was it until last Fall.
 I just sort of a picked up a lot of stuff from people
getting rid of systems.

To be honest, helping others with their CoCo needs is
helping me get back to the CoCo and helping my rusty tech
skills.

Jim