[Coco] Netscoco Beta 1

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 30 11:32:23 EST 2005

Looks promising so far. A few minor bugs when a line is centered such a
the period in line 3 which moves to line 4 even though there is room on 3.

Have you thought about using the Coco3 font routines rather than drawing
characters? If you could find room in memory for your fonts and patch
the ROM routines to use them or write your own ml routine for this, I'd
expect your program to speed up by at least an order of magnitude.