[Coco] Typical coco users age etc.

Merv Curley mervc at eol.ca
Mon Mar 28 15:45:13 EST 2005

On Monday 28 March 2005 12:00, Mike Fisher wrote:

> I'll be 64 this year but am not presently using the Coco - but I have
> plans to return to it.

Oddly enough, your 2 messages ended up in my 'in' folder but not on the list
yet.

Could I suggest that you set your Mail pgm to put a symbol at the head of
quoted lines?  Helps separate stuff a bit better.  The most I have seen from
KMail is  <<<<<  by people who don't believe that editing a reply will help.

Nice to see a post by you.  First one?

Spring is coming,  first outside bike ride yesterday and hopefully tomorrow.
Before we know it we'll be behind lawn rakes.

Cheers

--
Merv Curley
Toronto, Ont. Can