[Coco] [Color Computer] Contiki OS

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Mon Mar 28 10:28:35 EST 2005

On 27-Mar-05, at 5:48 PM, Phill Harvey-Smith wrote:

>> Talk to John Hogerhuis, he's the project admin. The compiler needs to
>> be ready before Contiki can be implemented.
>
> What's it written in ? ASM ? C ? or some other HLL ?

Contiki is written in C, the same goes for cc6809. Although the code
generation part of cc6809 involves some assembly work, and that's what
I'm currently plugging away at. It shouldn't be too difficult, I've
already got the register allocator done, although it could use some
improvements between now and when the assembly generation code is
finally compiled and ready to go.

James

Yahoo! Groups Links