[Coco] Re: The typical CoCo user is aged...?!?

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Mon Mar 28 10:35:02 EST 2005

> It looks like the Y axis labels are ages but if so, what do the bar
> heights mean. Are there more age 70 users than all younger ages?
> Without any assumptions, the Y axis would be a count with an unlabeled
> and unguessable X axis.

Actually every bar represents a CoCo user, the heigth of the bar his
age. They are sorted from left to right, starting with the youngest
user, ending with the oldest

Since almost every age is kind of unique so far (besides a small gaggle
of 34-agers like me ;-)) it's quite difficult to come up with a
distribution: if I make the X axis guessable and label it "Age" from 0
to 70 and the Y axis (or the heigth of the bars) would represent the
number of candidates, you would see a nice binary noise (between 0 and
1) and a humble peak at age 34... :-)

So I'm just waiting for the next 10,000 ages coming in to spill out
something more demonstrative ;-)))))))