[Coco] 2 questions:: DECB and Nitros09 questions

David golgotha at toughguy.net
Sun Mar 27 09:14:15 EST 2005

Thanks for the reply, Boisy

However, I already -have- the official OS9 Level 2 Documentation folder,
as I used to own the whole package. The disks for it, however, are long
gone (destroyed along with many other personal items many years ago)

Since I'm legally entitled to have the official OS9 disks, can anyone
furnish me with .dsk images of all the real disks?

Regards,
David