[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Can coco3 play mp3?

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sat Mar 26 17:26:31 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/26/05 2:59:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gene.heskett at verizon.net writes:

The fact  that I was able to do that even surprised Mike K. at the
time.

Hi Gene.  Refresh my own wetware -- you must have been running two  processes
of Umuse3 at the same time, right?

Or were you running with both Parallel (MIDI Pack) and Serial modes enabled
at the same time?  And playing the same data on both keyboards?  That  may be
what you were doing, and what surprised me that nothing tripped over  anything
else.

I did once try running two UME procs at the same time, each -playing a
different tune, one serial, one MIDI Pak.  Just a test, of course -- it  worked
fine, but never wanted to repeat it, being a musician ;-)
--Mike K.