[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] New Polls Created

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Fri Mar 25 20:29:02 EST 2005

What can I say. The CoCo 3 has spoiled me :-P
I had a 16 Kb machine, but changed it for a 64 K after a few weeks to be
able to play Zaxxon.
I did a lot with it, but I just got used to "WIDTH 40" and "HSCREEN 2"
But I still remember sitting in front of the CoCo2 , typing 10 PMODE
3,1:SCREEN 1,0:PCLS and waiting for the muses to inspire me :-)

Diego