[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] New Polls Created

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Fri Mar 25 20:15:50 EST 2005

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:41:01 -0500
Diego Barizo <diegoba at adinet.com.uy> wrote:

> Actually, the question is :Which one "you use". I have some 6 cocos, but
> I use a 512 Kb CoCo 3 90% of the time.
> The reason to put the poll in the yahoo group is because they count the
> votes and give me %. That makes easier for me to see what's going on ;-)
> I want to write CoCo programs that can me used and hopefully enjoyed by
> most CoCoists around, but a 16 Kb - tape based - Color basic machine is
> quite limited as a target system.
>
> Diego

Oh, come on now. If it weren't for the applications or games that have to have
the full power of a 3.2 GHz P4 with 2 Gigs of RAM, you wouldn't be saying that a
16Kb tape based Coco is "quite limited." :)

In it's time, it was something to behold! Ya gotta think of it like that.
Besides, I think anymore, everyone's just looking for *something* to be
developed. :)

-M.