[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Poll: None of the above!

Phill Harvey-Smith dragon at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 25 14:23:18 EST 2005

James the Animal Tamer wrote:

> Well, I say, I don't use any color computer at all regularly, but the
> one that's most like a color computer that I've used the most is:
>
> Tano Dragon-64
>
> This is the Americanized version of the the Dragon-64 Color Computer,
> which is an almost-compatible British knock-off of the CoCo II.

Yeah I'm in a pretty similar situation I only have one CoCo (64K, ECB
CoCo1), but several Dragons both 32 and 64, and also a re-engineered
clone of the prototype Professional (Got a Tano ariving soon too). The
two machines are so alike though so a lot of what is relevent to the
CoCo will also apply to the Dragon.

At some point I would like to try and get hold of a CoCo 3, I have a TV
that can handle NTSC signals fine, I just need to find a solution to the
   power problem UK uses 220V, whereas US uses 110, though I have seen
one site that shows how to run it off 12V, so that may be the way to go.

Phill.

Yahoo! Groups Links