[Coco] Re: Re: CoCo related question? (Better edit for coco3.rom)

Albert Stinger albertstinger24 at canada.com
Thu Mar 24 17:13:37 EST 2005

I think I don't care what state rom is in because I have to make
sure Super Extended Basic is mapped in, so I can jump into the
EDITEX command. Should I save the rom mapping to put it back
when exiting the EDITEX command? I don't know yet, but hopefully
I will.

Looking at my EDITEX command patch to interface with EDIT
I see that the enhanced edit will be started with a input like

    this: EDITEX

    That's it that should put you into the enhanced edit command.
    Actually anything other then inputting a valid BASIC
    line number will get you there too.

<albertstinger24 at canada.com