[Coco] Re: Re: CoCo related question? (Better edit for coco3.rom)

Albert Stinger albertstinger24 at canada.com
Thu Mar 24 14:04:36 EST 2005

I think I tackled the first part of a enhanced edit command.
Interfacing with the old command. However, there are
some questions before I can proceed. What is the state
of the mc1& mc0 rom mapping if someone has a disk.rom
plugged into the cartridge slot and then uses the edit
command, is it the first state 0 & x ?

MC1 & MC0 - ROM mapping
 0  &  x  - Ext BASIC | BASIC | Cart ROM
 1  &  0  - Ext BASIC | BASIC | Reset init | Sup Ext
 1  &  1  -         32K  Cartridge ROM

Albert Stinger

news:424183A2.27863.12C4ADB at localhost...