[Coco] Re: cc6809 project

Albert Stinger albertstinger24 at canada.com
Wed Mar 23 21:05:41 EST 2005

I think that this assembler and the ansi c compiler tools must
have started with the CUG tools adapted to run on msdos
systems. The CUG source being about the only way you could
really learn how to make an assembler or c language compiler.

It don't matter to me. I like using the K&R style just fine. It's where
it all started anyway. I remember when they said that K&R c language
would practically get rid of interfacing to other systems type problems.
All you needed was to use the stdlib and write your own input and
output type routines where the manual specified. What ever happened
to that statement. Now there is as much if not more interfacing
problems between systems and even programs on the same system.

Speaking of interfacing problems I thought that a tab or space character
was a field delimiter in assembly language?

news:8d.2384966b.2f72fed0 at aol.com...