[Coco] Paying for list resources

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 12:18:29 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/21/05 3:58:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
boisy at boisypitre.com writes:

Again,  not taking anything away from Dennis, but this brings up yet
another  thoughtful reason for keeping traffic on bit.listserv.coco.
It's  free, and it's existence both predates this list and will likely
post date  it for some years to come.

If it's free, it's probably going to go away soon.  Welcome to  America.

Then  again, if Google starts charging for access, I'll have to eat my
words  here :)

Google's newsgroup reader interface takes "clunky" to new  heights/depths.
--Mike K.